Number34 Bed & Breakfast Rooms
At Number34 we've worked very hard to create an individual and homely interior, using locally sourced materials which have been recycled and reworked to give a new purpose. We love to find new uses for unloved items which give our home character and warmth. We were very thrilled to have recently been featured in the August 17 edition of Real Homes Magazine which you can view in the PRESS section.
As we have both come from a hospitality background setting up a B&B seemed like the right thing to do next. It gave us the opportunity to combine our love of interior design with our other passions; Food, Massage, Cats and The Queen! The produce we provide are mostly homemade, and locally sourced. Many of our furnishings and artwork homemade or from local artists.
The house and garden benefits from being split level, which creates a range of different spaces for guests, so they have privacy and also have the option to share a space if they wish to meet other guests.
In designing Number34 we've tried to simplify our operation to make it easier for our guests so we offer a self check in at anytime after 2pm with check out by 11am (midday for the Loft Room) We may not be home to welcome you, so please enjoy the house and explore the different spaces, Cilla, Jackie or Joan (the cats) will be about there's a cold beer in the fridge waiting for you! We'll also send a detailed welcome massage to explain everything as soon as you've booked, so you'll know what to expect!
Breakfast is self service before 11am and this consists of; hand pressed fresh orange juice, yogurt, milk, coconut milk, fresh bread, crumpets, cereal bars, fresh fruit, muesli, nuts, dried fruits, oats, cereals and our selection of homemade Number34 preserves, jams & marmalade. Gluten free cereal is also available. We do ask guests to clear their breakfast items away if we're not there to do it for you. A tray can also be taken to your room, garden or conservatory.
As we pride ourselves on being a calm and peaceful retreat, we ask all guests to avoid conversations and excessive noise after 10pm in the communal parts of the house where other resting guests maybe disturbed. We thank you in advance for this.
If you're interested in trying our cooking, cocktails or massage please check out the FOOD & MASSAGE tabs.
Check out the rooms on offer, below. Or, if you are interested in booking all rooms as a complete package, please click here.
- We aspire to provide all guests with a restful & peaceful stay. We respect the communities our properties are situated in, and ask all guests to:
- Please be considerate of excessive noise, particularly after 10pm and when outside of your accommodation. The gardens of Number34 & Hanover House are closed from 11pm as the neighbors and other guests sleep will be disturbed after this time.
- We also ask guests to remove their shoes inside the properties to keep the house clean and reduce noise disturbance.
- Prompt check out! Please make sure you know what time you need to leave as we have tight turn-around times, and don't want to have to ask guests to leave. This is usually 11am. Midday for the Loft room @Number34.
- We strictly do not allow any other guests to enter any of our accommodation without prior arrangement and parties would result in immediate cancelling of the booking. Our properties also have street security cameras.
- Please when usingself catering facilitates return all items clean and tidy for the next guests as we don't have time to check all equipment between bookings an re-wash. Please leave it as you would expect to find it. Thank you.
- Please respect our homes and If anything is damaged no matter how small please let us know so we can replace and repair it for our next guests.
- No smoking inside or pets.
- We hold security deposits for all bookings and in the event any of the above requirements and not followed a claim maybe made against your deposit.
- Left items returns service is £20 minimum so please ensure you've not left anything behind!
- Lost keys are charged at £50, Please keep them safe!
We take neighbor complaints very seriously and have installed video cameras for security. A complaint could result in your booking being cancelled immediately or a claim on your security deposit. Please be respectful of our well loved homes and their neighborhoods.